I saw this post on ConventionPlanit and it made me think of my own 2 dogs, 2 kittens, 2 parrots, 18 fish and 60k Bees we have at our house (or Zoo). When I fly, I really can’t take them all with me. The logistics would be a hassle.. I never thought about bringing them all along until now!
Check out what Conventionplanit alerted me to.
Frequent travelers forced to leave their furry friends behind when flying have a new option…
…Pet Airways debuts tomorrow as the U.S.’s first pet-only airline. Pets will travel in the main cabin, not the cargo hold of the planes.
The airline strives to protect the comfort and safety of pets, who are often injured in unsafe cargo conditions. Flights will serves New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles to start, with plans to expand nationwide.
Owners can book online and even track the progress of their pet’s flight at http://www.petairways.com.
Is this a service you will use?
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Animal Airline (mypetkingdom.info)
- New Pet Airways lets dogs embark and keeps cats out of the reeear (gadling.com)
- Pet-only airline takes flight (gadling.com)
- Pets-only airline takes flight (cbc.ca)
- Pet Airways (coolhunting.com)
- Fur starts to fly as Pet Airways takes to the skies (ctv.ca)
- Pets-only airline makes maiden flight (guardian.co.uk)
- Pet Airways Takes Furry Passengers on First Flight (shoppingblog.com)