1. I ask Questions
2. I follow cool- funny- smart people
3. Post stuff that is cool- funny- smart- relevant to my biz (events-meetings-video-media)
4. Post cool stuff that other have posted elsewhere.
5. Post resources that can help people.
6. Retweet cool- funny- smart – relevant posts.
7. Post events and announcements
8. To tell people Michael Jackson is still dead.
9. To respond to interesting people in my everyone stream. Get in conversations with people I don’t know or who are not in my Biz.
10. Try to make people laugh even if it makes me look a like an ass.
Twitter is really cool to make new friends. Also I am currently working with two people I met on Twitter. @neenz who is producing a meeting for me in Hawaii for the second year in a row. And my friend @brettbum who is doing all sorts of cool web stuff for me and our clients.
Twitter offers so many cool channels of feedback. The whole new twitter chats like #eventprofs is just amazing to me and I love attending (when I have time)
How do you use Twitter?
How many times did I use the word COOL in this post. (if you are correct you win a prize!)
How do you use twitter?
Related articles by Zemanta
- 10 Ways You Can Use Twitter for Small Biz (successful-blog.com)
- Michael Jackson Breaks Google & Twitter (timesunion.com)
- Michael Jackson in Twitter Thriller (daniweb.com)