Great Experiential Event from Heineken
The company Heineken got school professors, wives, girlfriends and employers to talk hundreds of soccer loving men to go to a classical and poetry show in Italy and miss one of the biggest soccer games all year: AC Milan who was taking on Real Madrid. I know I would be one of these guys who loves his wife and would miss the big game.
So all of these good guys couldn’t say no and were off to the concert.
But they were pleasantly surprised
1136 were fooled
1.5 million watched them live on Skysport
10 million saw them on the news the next day.
5 million unique visitors saw the video on the internet the next day.
Plus shared on blogs like this one all over the internet.
Pretty good experiential event. What do you think?
- The Making Of Heineken’s Amazing Soccer Swindle [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Heineken Plays Joke On Over 1000 Football Fans (man-over-board.com)
- Heineken: Champions League vs. Classical Concert (dvirreznik.com)
- Heineken – AC Milan v Real Madrid classical music / poetry stunt (nickburcher.com)
- Heineken Case: Soccer League Classical Concert (viralblog.com)
- Heineken scores a Web hit (news.cnet.com)
- Heineken Punks Italian Football Fans (threeminds.organic.com)